A policewoman and a doctor! What could you do with this team? Again for free download in popular Low Poly 3D style. Many times, simpler is better.
- These models are made with 3ds Max, with only around 900 polygons, each one.
- The unit system is 1 unit = 1 cm, and real estimated human proportions were used.
- The material is simple standard with diffuse color.
- Texture is small 256×256 pixels shared between them, one polygon, one color. “UV Mapped” using this MaxScript Poly Paint Tool.
- They preserve the Symmetry modifier for easy costumization.
- Setup: Rigged with 3ds Max Biped system and Skin modifier.
- Skeleton structure is compatible with Unity humanoid rig. (Tested!).
- LICENSE: Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 license (Attribution is required!).
- Now available compatible FREE animation pack! enjoy!
Ask me anything on Twitter or show me something cool you did with this!
Premium Bundle: More LowPoly Character Professions
The premium bundle at TurboSquid contains 20 low poly characters, each of them different in face features, body structure and outfit, Representing 7 professions:
- Construction workers (5)
- Doctors and nurses (5)
- Police officers (3)
- Waiters (2)
- Chefs (2)
- Firefighters (2)
- Delivery guy (1)
- Free Lowpoly Donald Trump 3D Character Lowpoly Donald Trump 3D Character is a minimalist artistic representation inspired by the most relevant features of the real person. Rigged in 3ds Max and ready to use for animations and games. Includes FBX format and Unity Demo. Brought for you, by me, for FREE download using Creative Commons Attribution…
- 3ds Max PNG alpha transparency and anti-alias… Every year and every 3ds Max Version I try again to understand why this is never fixed and how to find a better fix to this annoying issue. That thing is simple (or should be simple), if you have an image with transparency info (alpha channel) you want it to…
- Symmetry Fix Algorithm for 3D Meshes Not founding an existing solution on my case (3ds Max + MaxScript) I have "invented" (On the internet everything is already invented if you search enough, I didn't search enough) an algorithm to fix a 3D mesh that some of it's vertices went out of symmetry. The problem Imagine we…