A policewoman and a doctor! What could you do with this team? They are available for free download in the popular Low Poly 3D style. Most of the time, simpler is better.
- These models are made with 3Ds Max, with only around 900 polygons in each.
- The unit system is 1 unit = 1 cm, and real estimated human proportions were used.
- The material is simple standard with diffused color.
- The texture is small 256×256 pixels shared between them, one polygon, one color. “UV Mapped” using this MaxScript Poly Paint Tool.
- They preserve the Symmetry modifier for easy customization.
- Setup: Rigged with the 3Ds Max Biped system and Skin modifier.
- Skeleton structure is compatible with Unity humanoid rig. (Tested!)
- LICENSE: Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 license (Attribution is required!)
- Now available with a compatible FREE animation pack! Enjoy!
Ask me anything on Twitter or show me something cool you did with this!
Premium Bundle: More Low Poly Character Professions
The premium bundle at TurboSquid contains 20 low poly characters, each of them different in facial features, body structure, and outfit, representing 7 different professions:
- Construction workers (5)
- Doctors and nurses (5)
- Police officers (3)
- Waiters (2)
- Chefs (2)
- Firefighters (2)
- Delivery guy (1)
- Free Low Poly Donald Trump 3D Character Low Poly Donald Trump 3D Character is a minimalist artistic representation inspired by the most relevant features of the real person. It is rigged in 3Ds Max and ready to use for animations and games. It also includes FBX format and Unity Demo. Brought for you by me, for FREE…
- 3ds Max PNG Alpha Transparency and Anti-Alias… With every new year and every 3Ds Max Version, I try again to understand why this is never fixed and how to find a better solution to this annoying issue. It is simple (or should be simple) if you have an image with transparency info (alpha channel) and you want…
- Fix Non-Symmetrical Vertices of 3Ds Max Mesh to use… Imagine you want to use the useful Symmetry Tool dialog in 3Ds Max to create Morph Targets, and when you select your model it detects many vertices as non-symmetrical. To fix that manually is painful and I couldn't find any quick solution out there. Then, I made this script. It…