This is an ongoing project of creating an ever-growing bundle of useful simple city-people animations as .MAX, .BIP and FBX format suitable for any character with 3ds Max biped or Unity humanoid compatible rigs via FBX.
Current list of motions:
Female: Basic walk, flossing dance, idle 1, idle 2, jogging, phone-walking, running, slow walk.
Male: Basic walk, flossing dance, idle 1, idle 2, jogging, phone talking, phone-walking, running, slow walk.
- Current # of animations: 17.
- Price: FREE forever.
- License: CC4
- Unity Demo courtesy of Taylan Keser
- Free Lowpoly Donald Trump 3D Character Lowpoly Donald Trump 3D Character is a minimalist artistic representation inspired by the most relevant features of the real person. Rigged in 3ds Max and ready to use for animations and games. Includes FBX format and Unity Demo. Brought for you, by me, for FREE download using Creative Commons Attribution…
- Free LowPoly Style Casual Couple 3D Characters I'm giving away for free download this male and female 3D rigged characters. LowPoly 3D style is not only attractive is also easy to handle, lightweight mesh data ideal for mobile games and presentations. Characters in very low polygon count don't have to be ugly, the right hand-made simplification preserving…
- Symmetry Fix Algorithm for 3D Meshes Not founding an existing solution on my case (3ds Max + MaxScript) I have "invented" (On the internet everything is already invented if you search enough, I didn't search enough) an algorithm to fix a 3D mesh that some of it's vertices went out of symmetry. The problem Imagine we…