I’m giving away for free download this male and female 3D rigged characters. LowPoly 3D style is not only attractive is also easy to handle, lightweight mesh data ideal for mobile games and presentations. Characters in very low polygon count don’t have to be ugly, the right hand-made simplification preserving the most relevant characteristics makes the beauty and simplicity of the 3D model.
- These models are made with 3ds Max, with only around 850 polygons, each one.
- The unit system is 1 unit = 1 cm, and real estimated human proportions were used.
- The material is simple standard with diffuse color.
- Texture is small 256×256 pixels shared between them, one polygon, one color. “UV Mapped” using this MaxScript Poly Paint Tool.
- They preserve the Symmetry modifier for easy costumization.
- Setup: Rigged with 3ds Max Biped system and Skin modifier.
- Skeleton structure is compatible with Unity humanoid rig. (Tested).
- LICENSE: Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 license (Attribution is required!).
- NEW!!: Now available compatible FREE animation pack! enjoy!
Ask me anything on Twitter or show me something cool you did with this!
Premium Bundle: More LowPoly Characters
The premium bundle at TurboSquid includes additional 19 low poly characters with, each of them different in face features, body structure and outfit. Ideal to populate a city or any crowd scene. 10 females and 10 males.
- Free Lowpoly Donald Trump 3D Character Lowpoly Donald Trump 3D Character is a minimalist artistic representation inspired by the most relevant features of the real person. Rigged in 3ds Max and ready to use for animations and games. Includes FBX format and Unity Demo. Brought for you, by me, for FREE download using Creative Commons Attribution…
- Joining Images to Create Sprite Sheet: Update to pX… I made this free script a few years ago for easy rendering of multiple views of an animated character in 3ds Max. My script leave the rendered frames as separated images, and I recommended the use of free utility "Glueit" to join them after. Recently I noticed the link to…
- Symmetry Fix Algorithm for 3D Meshes Not founding an existing solution on my case (3ds Max + MaxScript) I have "invented" (On the internet everything is already invented if you search enough, I didn't search enough) an algorithm to fix a 3D mesh that some of it's vertices went out of symmetry. The problem Imagine we…