I’m giving away for free download these male and female 3D rigged characters! Low Poly 3D style is not only attractive, but it’s easy-to-handle, lightweight mesh data is ideal for mobile games and presentations. Characters very low in polygon count don’t have to be ugly; the right handmade simplification preserving the most relevant characteristics makes the beauty and simplicity of the 3D model.
- These models are made with 3Ds Max, with only around 850 polygons each.
- The unit system is 1 unit = 1 cm, and real estimated human proportions were used.
- The material is a simple standard with diffused color.
- The texture is small, 256×256 pixels shared between them, one polygon, one color. “UV Mapped” using this MaxScript Poly Paint Tool.
- They preserve the Symmetry modifier for easy customization.
- Setup: Rigged with 3Ds Max Biped system and Skin modifier.
- Skeleton structure is compatible with Unity humanoid rig. (Tested)
- LICENSE: Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 license (Attribution is required!)
- Now available: a compatible FREE animation pack! enjoy!
- NEW!!: Included a demo Unity Project also for free download thanks to Taylan Keser
Premium Bundle: LowPoly City 3D Characters
The premium bundle includes an additional 19 low poly characters, each of them different in facial features, body structure and outfit. Ideal to populate a city or any crowd scene. 10 females and 10 males included.