Lowpoly Donald Trump 3D Character is a minimalist artistic representation inspired by the most relevant features of the real person. Rigged in 3ds Max and ready to use for animations and games. Includes FBX format and Unity Demo.
Brought for you, by me, for FREE download using Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 license.: It’s free for everything including commercial stuff except reselling/redistributing the models files. Just give me some appropriate credits pal! Write my name somewhere like this:
Ok, lets go to the files:
– Seriously, the polygon count is 666 (The triangle count may be double).
– Unit system: 1cm = 1unit.
– Rigged: Biped + Skin.
– Skeleton friendly with Unity humanoid type.
– Rig works also well with UE4
– The texture only defines flat colors.
Making an augmented reality with Vuforia and Unity in 6 minutes with Lowpoly Donald Trump
Matthew Hallberg made this awesome video that has become the #1 introductory tutorial for anyone wanting to create augmented reality apps with animated characters featuring my lowpoly Trump:
– Added CAT rig contribution by Sinchicay CG Artist
– Created Unreal Engine 4 third person walking demo (watch video).
– Rigging done! Uploaded files as .MAX and FBX.
– Added animations: Walk, Iddle, Say china!