Low Poly Donald Trump 3D Character is a minimalist artistic representation inspired by the most relevant features of the real person. It is rigged in 3Ds Max and ready to use for animations and games. It also includes FBX format and UE4 Demo.
Brought for you by me, for FREE download using Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 license. Everything is free including commercial stuff except for reselling/redistributing the model files. Just give me some appropriate credits pal! Write my name somewhere like this:
And much better linking (if possible) my name to this my website: https://denysalmaral.com
And even better yet, if you love sharing like me, provide a link to this blog post to others so they can also download our little Trump.
Ok, let’s go to the files!
Inside the following folders, you will find the model in 3Ds Max 2014 format and FBX.
Low Poly Trump Technical Specifications:
– Seriously, the polygon count is 666 (The triangle count may be double).
– Unit system: 1cm = 1unit.
– Rigged: Biped + Skin.
– Skeleton friendly with Unity humanoid type.
– Rig works also well with UE4.
– The texture only defines flat colors.
Making Augmented Reality with Vuforia and Unity in 6 minutes with Low Poly Donald Trump
Matthew Hallberg made this awesome video that has become the #1 introductory tutorial for anyone wanting to create augmented reality apps with animated characters featuring my low poly Trump.
– Added CAT rig contribution by Sinchicay CG Artist
– Created Unreal Engine 4 third-person walking demo (watch video).
– Rigging done! Uploaded files as .MAX and FBX.
– Added animations: Walk, Iddle, Say china!