When you need a Bernie 3D character, is here free for you as the universal healthcare should be. This Bernie Sanders Low Poly Caricature is also part of a bigger bundle in consistent fun and lightweight style ideal for 3D Apps made with Unity 3D.
- Model was made with 3ds Max, with only around 1k polygons.
- The unit system is 1 unit = 1 cm, and the character is 1 meter tall.
- The material is simple standard with diffuse color.
- Texture is small 256×256 pixels, one polygon, one color. “UV Mapped” using this MaxScript Poly Paint Tool.
- Setup: Rigged with 3ds Max Biped system and Skin modifier.
- Skeleton structure is compatible with Unity humanoid rig. (Tested!).
- LICENSE: Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 license (Attribution is required!).
Ask me anything on Twitter or show me something cool you did with this!
Premium Bundle: More American Politicians (EARLY ACCESS)
The premium bundle is currently in development and available on TurboSquid with 6 characters (today), and more will be added soon. Politicians included today Dec/2/2019:
- Joe Biden
- Hillary Clinton
- Bernie Sanders
- Barack Obama
- Donald Trump
- Mike Pence
- Free Lowpoly Donald Trump 3D Character Lowpoly Donald Trump 3D Character is a minimalist artistic representation inspired by the most relevant features of the real person. Rigged in 3ds Max and ready to use for animations and games. Includes FBX format and Unity Demo. Brought for you, by me, for FREE download using Creative Commons Attribution…
- 3ds Max PNG alpha transparency and anti-alias… Every year and every 3ds Max Version I try again to understand why this is never fixed and how to find a better fix to this annoying issue. That thing is simple (or should be simple), if you have an image with transparency info (alpha channel) you want it to…
- Joining Images to Create Sprite Sheet: Update to pX… I made this free script a few years ago for easy rendering of multiple views of an animated character in 3ds Max. My script leave the rendered frames as separated images, and I recommended the use of free utility "Glueit" to join them after. Recently I noticed the link to…