pX Quick Morph Sliders is a great time saver MacroScript for automated creation of slider controls using shapes. It only takes a few clicks and you’ll have controls wired to morph channels.
– Mixing up to 4 channels.
– Restoring controls.
– Creating multiple or selected.
– Name prefix and shape colors.
– Visual feedback!
– Install pxQMorphSliders.ms on your 3Ds Max.
– Customize your menus: Category: ‘pX Tools‘, item: ‘MorphSliders‘.
– Open Quick Morph Sliders floater.
– Select an object with the Morpher modifier applied.
– Click: ADD MORPH CHANNELS to feed the list.
– Click: Create simple sliders.
– Done! 😀 All of your morpher channels now have simple shape controls wired to them.
Note: The scene in the video is included with the script download. It is a cartoon-style mouth with 6 morph targets!
User Interface reference:
Add morph channels: Click this button to get all morph channels from the selected objects.
Channel List: Morph channel names list.
Selected Item Only: Create simple sliders from the selected items on the list.
Skip wired: Skip morph channels if already connected by wire parameters.
Create simple sliders: Create simple slider shapes ready for animation.
Restore controllers (unwire): Disconnects wire parameters and restores Beizer Float controllers.
Remove All, Remove Selected: Remove morph channels from the list.
4 Channels: Mix Slider, Up, Down, Left, Right: Assigns morph channels to any of the four directions a mixer slider can move.
Create Slider Mix: Creates a slider mixing up to 4 channels.
Prefix: Add a prefix to every shape object created by this tool.
Size, Slider color, Base color: Customize appearance.
Please leave a comment to let me know if this script was useful to you. Share your Max version and tell me if it has any problems, crashes, or bugs!
- Free Low Poly Donald Trump 3D Character Low Poly Donald Trump 3D Character is a minimalist artistic representation inspired by the most relevant features of the real person. It is rigged in 3Ds Max and ready to use for animations and games. It also includes FBX format and Unity Demo. Brought for you by me, for FREE…
- 20 Static Posed, Low Poly Free 3D Models Using the popular Casual Couple, I created a few poses and later modified the colors to make a total of 20 different fixed poses. Standing, walking, talking, and sitting are some of the body expressions created as you can see in the image above. These are great for architecture visualizations…
- Set Biped Keys Continuity to Zero, Tiny MaxScript After many years of being annoyed by this issue, I decided to make a simple 3Ds Max script and it works. Those still animating with Biped like me know that every time you set a new key if needed, you have to manually set the continuity: 3Ds Max doesn't remember…