pX Quick Morph Sliders is a great time saver MacroScript for automated creation of sliders controls using shapes. Only a few clicks and you’ll have controls wired to morph channels.
– Mixing up to 4 channels
– Restoring controlles.
– Creating multiple or selected.
– Name prefix and shape colors.
– Visual feedback!
– Install pxQMorphSliders.ms on you 3ds Max
– Customize your menus: Category: ‘pX Tools‘, item: ‘MorphSliders‘.
– Open Quick Morph Sliders floater.
– Select an object with Morpher modifier applied.
– Click: ADD MORPH CHANNELS to feed the list.
– Click: Create simple sliders
– Done! 😀 All your morpher channels now have simple shape controls wired to them.
Note: The scene in the video is included with the script download. A cartoon style mouth with 6 morph targets!
User Interface reference:
Add morph channels: Click this button to get all morph channels form selected object.
Channel List: Morph channel names list.
Selected Item Only: Create simple sliders of selected item on the list.
Skip wired: Skip a morph channels if already connected by wire parameters.
Create simple sliders: Create simple sliders shapes ready for animation.
Restore controllers (unwire): Disconnects wire parameters and restore Beizer Float controllers.
Remove All, Remove Selected: Remove morph channels from the list.
4 Channels Mix Slider, Up, Down, Left, Right: Assigns morph channels to any of four directions a mixer slider can move.
Create Slider Mix: Creates a sliders mixing up to 4 channels.
Prefix: Add a prefix to every shape object created by this tool.
Size, Slider color, Base color: Customize appearance.
Please left a comment to know if this script was useful to you. Share your Max version and tell me if it has any problem, crash or bugs!