pX Quick Morph Sliders is a great time saver MacroScript for automated creation of slider controls using shapes. It only takes a few clicks and you’ll have controls wired to morph channels.
– Mixing up to 4 channels.
– Restoring controls.
– Creating multiple or selected.
– Name prefix and shape colors.
– Visual feedback!
– Install pxQMorphSliders.ms on your 3Ds Max.
– Customize your menus: Category: ‘pX Tools‘, item: ‘MorphSliders‘.
– Open Quick Morph Sliders floater.
– Select an object with the Morpher modifier applied.
– Click: ADD MORPH CHANNELS to feed the list.
– Click: Create simple sliders.
– Done! 😀 All of your morpher channels now have simple shape controls wired to them.
Note: The scene in the video is included with the script download. It is a cartoon-style mouth with 6 morph targets!
User Interface reference:
Add morph channels: Click this button to get all morph channels from the selected objects.
Channel List: Morph channel names list.
Selected Item Only: Create simple sliders from the selected items on the list.
Skip wired: Skip morph channels if already connected by wire parameters.
Create simple sliders: Create simple slider shapes ready for animation.
Restore controllers (unwire): Disconnects wire parameters and restores Beizer Float controllers.
Remove All, Remove Selected: Remove morph channels from the list.
4 Channels: Mix Slider, Up, Down, Left, Right: Assigns morph channels to any of the four directions a mixer slider can move.
Create Slider Mix: Creates a slider mixing up to 4 channels.
Prefix: Add a prefix to every shape object created by this tool.
Size, Slider color, Base color: Customize appearance.
Please leave a comment to let me know if this script was useful to you. Share your Max version and tell me if it has any problems, crashes, or bugs!
- Free Low Poly Donald Trump 3D Character Low Poly Donald Trump 3D Character is a minimalist artistic representation inspired by the most relevant features of the real person. It is rigged in 3Ds Max and ready to use for animations and games. It also includes FBX format and Unity Demo. Brought for you by me, for FREE…
- pXPolyPaint – Polygon Painting Script for 3ds Max pX Poly Paint is a 3Ds Max script I felt the need to develop when I started creating #LowPoly style models. They are based on a fundamental principle: each face will have a single flat color from a texture pixel. Then, we don't need to make traditional UV Mapping, just…
- Fix Non-Symmetrical Vertices of 3Ds Max Mesh to use… Imagine you want to use the useful Symmetry Tool dialog in 3Ds Max to create Morph Targets, and when you select your model it detects many vertices as non-symmetrical. To fix that manually is painful and I couldn't find any quick solution out there. Then, I made this script. It…